Adelaide International School offers all students the choice of two streams for completing Stages 1 and 2 of the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE):
- a traditional Academic Stream
- a specialised Business Stream which allows the selection of Certificate IV in Business, a tertiary-level qualification which on its own can provide for entry into business studies at university.
The programs are fee-paying for international and Australian students (see fee information)
International students also have access to:
- a High School Foundation Programme for those who want to further build their capacity to use English as the language of instruction
- a fully accredited English language program (ELICOS) focusing on English for academic purposes
- Study Tours offers opportunities to international students to improve their English Language skills, experience local cultures and visit private schools in Adelaide.
Our teaching facilities are located in the major shopping precinct in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD, within easy walking distance of entertainment and sporting venues, the State Library, university campuses, the famous Adelaide Central Market and China Town.
The CBD is well serviced by bus, train and tram services from all parts of the city and suburbs.